INVITATION FOR IPCEDU-2021 INTERNATIONAL GROUP EXHIBITION
Within the coverage of
the International Pegem Conference on Education (IPCEDU-2021),
an international art exhibition will be arranged by supports of Gazi University and Pegem Academy on 27-30 October 2021.
International Exhibition that formed with works selected by the International Exhibition Jury will be opened on 27 October 2021 and will be online visited during the Conference.
Info Required for Participation
Addresses for Registration Fee:
- You can participate in the exhibition with maximum two works. The last date of submission is 15 September 2021.
- Exhibition participation fee for each artwork is 50 EUROS.*
- All participants will be given Participation Certificate.
- A catalogue will be designed and emailed to participants.
- Deadline for participation fee is 15 October 2021. All the required information and voucher for participation payment should be sent to email@example.com.
PEGEM AKADEMİ YAYINCILIK EĞİTİM DANIŞMANLIK HİZMETLERİ TİC. A.Ş.
İş Bankası Ankara Kızılay Şubesi
IBAN TR060006400000142141112570 for TL
IBAN TR530006400000242141345392 for EURO
*For participation in the International Exhibition; academic staff, graduate students, undergraduate students of Gazi University will receive a 20% discount from the above price.
Information for the Exhibition Catalogue
Send Photo to Exhibition
- Participation charge regarding art works selected by the jury, picture and curriculum vitae of the artist, and the slight of the art work are to be sent to the address of firstname.lastname@example.org until 15 October 2021.
- The artist’s photo and the artwork’s visual that will be used in the catalogue should be 300 dpi resolution, 15 cm length and JPEG format.
- A 200-word bio statement of the artist in English should be sent for the catalogue. The bio statement should include name, date of birth, institution and e-mail address if necessary.
International Exhibition Jury
- Artworks will be assessed by 19 jury members.
- Assessment shall be done on the basis of art work slights.
- During the assessment, names of the artists shall be kept covert and file numbers shall be used.
- The jury will assess works by considering criteria such as contemporary interpretation, material knowledge, technique/practice, subject and visual balance/aesthetic.
- Results of the jury will be announced in web site on 30 September 2021 and owners of the selected art works shall be informed.
Prof. Dr. Ali Osman Alakuş, Dicle University Ziya Gökalp Faculty of Education
Prof. Dr. Çağatay Akengin, Gazi University, Gazi Faculty of Education
Prof. Dr. Giedre Riskute Kariniauskiene,Vyatautas Magnus University Education Academy
Prof. Dr. Hülya İz Bölükoğlu, TOBB University of Economics and Technology School of Architecture and Design Faculty
Prof. Dr. Hüseyin Elmas, Gazi University Gazi Faculty of Education
Prof. Katarina Dordevic, University of Nis Faculty of Arts
Prof. Dr. Kinichi Fukumoto, Hyogo University of Teacher Edcuation
Prof. Dr. Levent Mercin, Dumlupınar University Faculty of Visual Arts
Prof. Dr. Melek Yılmaz, Necmettin Erbakan University Faculty of Visual Arts
Prof. Dr. Meliha Yılmaz, Gazi University Gazi Faculty of Education
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abaz Dizdarevic, Univesity Mediteran Faculty of Visual Arts
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Barbara Bickel, Southern Illinois University School of Art and Design (Retired)
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Marko Šošić, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek Faculty of Education
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mutlu Başkaya Yağcı, Hacettepe University Faculty of Visual Arts
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Osman Çaydere, Gazi University Gazi Faculty of Education
Assist. Prof. Dr. Erol Batırbek, Gazi University Gazi Faculty of Education
Dr. Johnson Oladesu, Olabisi Onabanjo Univercity Departmant of Fine and Applied Arts
Reneta Bonter Jedrzejewska, Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design in Wroclaw Faculty of Glass and Ceramics
Amir Hosseinzadeh, Islamic Azad University of Damavand University Faculty of Communication