INVITATION FOR IPCEDU-2020 INTERNATIONAL GROUP E-EXHIBITION
Within the coverage of
the International Pegem Conference on Education (IPCEDU-2020), an international online art exhibition will be arranged
by supports of Dicle University and Pegem Academy on September 16-19, 2020. IPCEDU-2020
International E-Exhibition that formed with works selected by the International Exhibition Jury will be opened on September 16th, 2020 and will be online visited during the Congress.
Info Required for Participation
Addresses for Registration Fee:
- You can participate in the exhibition with maximum two works. The last date of submission is August 10, 2020
- Exhibition participation fee for each artwork is 50 EUROS*
- All participants will be given Participation Certificate.
- An e-catalogue will be designed and emailed to participants.
- Deadline for participation fee is 31 August 2020. All the required information and voucher for participation payment should be sent to email@example.com.
PEGEM AKADEMİ YAYINCILIK EĞİTİM DANIŞMANLIK HİZMETLERİ TİC. A.Ş.
İş Bankası Ankara Kızılay Şubesi
IBAN TR060006400000142141112570 for TL
IBAN TR530006400000242141345392 for EURO
*For participation in the international exhibition; teaching staff, graduate students, undergraduate students of Dicle University will receive a 20% discount from the above price.
Information for the Exhibition Catalogue
Send Photo to Exhibition
- Participation charge regarding art works selected by the jury, picture and curriculum vitae of the artist, and the slight of the art work are to be sent to the address of firstname.lastname@example.org until September 4th, 2020.
- The artist’s photo and the artwork’s visual that will be used in the catalogue should be 300 dpi resolution, 15 cm length and JPEG format.
- A 200-word bio statement of the artist in English should be sent for the catalogue. The bio statement should include name, date of birth, institution and e-mail address if necessary.
International E-Exhibition Jury
- Artworks will be assessed by 13 jury members.
- Assessment shall be done on the basis of art work slights.
- During the assessment, names of the artists shall be kept covert and file numbers shall be used.
- The jury will assess works by considering criteria such as contemporary interpretation, material knowledge, technique/practice, subject and visual balance/aesthetic.
- Results of the jury will be announced in web site on 23 August 2020 and owners of the selected art works shall be informed.
Albert Inyoung Choi, (Prof. Dr. Hanyang University, College of Design, Seoul, South Korea)
Aldo Passarinho, (Prof. Dr., Institute of Polytechnic, Department of Arts, Humanities and Sports, Beja, Portugal)
Levent Mercin, (Prof. Dr, University of Dumlupınar Faculty of Fine Arts, Turkey)
Li Xu, (Assist. Prof., Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication, Pekin)
Melek Gökay, (Prof. Dr. University of Necmettin Erbakan, Faculty of Education, Turkey)
Nur Gökbulut, (Prof. Dr, University of Gazi, Faculty of Education, Turkey)
Serdar Tuna (Prof. Dr, Burdur Mehmet Akif Ersoy University of Gazi, Faculty of Education, Turkey)
Rukiye Dilli, (Assoc. Prof. Tubitak Science Centers Directorate, Turkey)
Tuk Sukumarl (Assoc. Prof., University of Chulalongkorn, Bangkok, Tayland)
Zülfükar Sayın (Assoc. Prof. Hacettepe University Faculty of Fine Arts)
Michael Moore (Artist, Ulster University, Belfast School of Art and Design, Northern, Ireland)
Kafiye Özlem Alp, Ankara Hacı Bayram Veli Üniversitesi Sanat ve Tasarım Fakültesi