INVITATION FOR IPCEDU-2020 INTERNATIONAL GROUP EXHIBITION
Within the coverage of
the International Pegem Conference on Education (IPCEDU-2020), an international art exhibition will be arranged
in Diyarbakır by supports of Dicle University and Pegem Academy on April 15-18, 2020. IPCEDU-2020
International Exhibition that formed with works selected by the International Exhibition Jury will be opened on April 15th, 2020 and will be visited during the Congress.
Info Required for Participation
Addresses for Registration Fee:
- You can participate in the exhibition with maximum two works. The last date of submission is Fubruary 10, 2020
- Exhibition participation fee for each artwork is 250 TL.*
- All participants will be given Participation Certificate.
- An e-catalogue will be designed and emailed to participants.
- Deadline for participation fee is 31 March 2020. All the required information and voucher for participation payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
PEGEM AKADEMİ YAYINCILIK EĞİTİM DANIŞMANLIK HİZMETLERİ TİC. A.Ş.
İş Bankası Ankara Kızılay Şubesi
IBAN TR060006400000142141112570 for TL
IBAN TR530006400000242141345392 for EURO
- Artworks should be submitted in person or posted to “Dr. Öğretim Üyesi Nurhayat Güneş, Dicle Üniversitesi Ziya Gökalp Eğitim Fakültesi Güzel Sanatlar Eğitimi Bölümü, Sur-DİYARBAKIR” until 10 April 2020 Friday at the latest, by 3 o’clock. The artwork arriving after this date will not be evaluated.
- Artworks will be sent back to the artists who desire so or handed if wanted after 18 April 2020 by Dicle University or Pegem Akademi. The artists hold full responsibility and cost for the delivery of the artwork. All postage costs for the parcels are to be paid by the submitting artists. As to sending artworks by cargo; it is the responsibility of the artist to deliver their works to Ziya Gökalp Faculty of Education and return them to the artist at the end of the exhibition. Related costs will be borned by the artist.
- Dicle University and Pegem Academy cannot be hold responsible for problems and costs such as damage and loss during the sending, transportation and exhibition of the works; unclaimed works within fifteen days or, in case of sending by cargo, unreturned works due to incorrect address notification by the artist.
*For participation in the international exhibition; teaching staff, graduate students, undergraduate students of Dicle University will receive a 20% discount from the above price.
Information for the Exhibition Catalogue
Send Photo to Exhibition
- Participation charge regarding art works selected by the jury, picture and curriculum vitae of the artist, and the slight of the art work are to be sent to the address of email@example.com until Fubruary 10th, 2020.
- The artist’s photo and the artwork’s visual that will be used in the catalogue should be 300 dpi resolution, 15 cm length and JPEG format.
- A 200-word bio statement of the artist in English should be sent for the catalogue. The bio statement should include name, date of birth, institution and e-mail address if necessary.
International Exhibition Jury
- Artworks will be assessed by 13 jury members.
- Assessment shall be done on the basis of art work slights.
- During the assessment, names of the artists shall be kept covert and file numbers shall be used.
- The jury will assess works by considering criteria such as contemporary interpretation, material knowledge, technique/practice, subject and visual balance/aesthetic.
- Results of the jury will be announced in web site on 23 March 2020 and owners of the selected art works shall be informed
Albert Inyoung Choi, (Prof. Dr. Hanyang University, College of Design, Seoul, South Korea)
Aldo Passarinho, (Prof. Dr., Institute of Polytechnic, Department of Arts, Humanities and Sports, Beja, Portugal)
Levent Mercin, (Prof. Dr, University of Dumlupınar Faculty of Fine Arts, Turkey)
Li Xu, (Assist. Prof., Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication, Pekin)
Melek Gökay, (Prof. Dr. University of Necmettin Erbakan, Faculty of Education, Turkey)
Nur Gökbulut, (Prof. Dr, University of Gazi, Faculty of Education, Turkey)
Serdar Tuna (Prof. Dr, Burdur Mehmet Akif Ersoy University of Gazi, Faculty of Education, Turkey)
Rukiye Dilli, (Assoc. Prof. Tubitak Science Centers Directorate, Turkey)
Tuk Sukumarl (Assoc. Prof., University of Chulalongkorn, Bangkok, Tayland)
Zülfükar Sayın (Assoc. Prof. Hacettepe University Faculty of Fine Arts)
Michael Moore (Artist, Ulster University, Belfast School of Art and Design, Northern, Ireland)
Kafiye Özlem Alp, Ankara Hacı Bayram Veli Üniversitesi Sanat ve Tasarım Fakültesi